Monday, May 22, 2017

Christmas in Thailand: Day 5

DAY FIVE:

Koh Lanta was similar to Ao Nang in that we had leisurely meals and spent a lot of time walking beaches, reading, swimming, and basking in the glory of perfect views and sunshine. We did happen to arrive in Koh Lanta for some lame weather as it rained literally the whole time we were there, but this didn’t bother us and we continued to have the best time!




What is notable about this day was our dinner experience. We went to a place beside our hotel off the beach called “The Kitchen”. I think this place had some of the best food I had ever eaten in Thailand and was cheap! We ordered too much because we felt like it: spring rolls, massaman curry, pad sea ew, and banana coconut milk which tasted like Heaven if Heaven was a flavor of donut or something! OMG.


As we were finishing up dinner and waiting for dessert, I was people watching and noticed that there was a cat climbing down a tree near a table. The cat scurried down the tree and jumped on a box next to a couple at a table and scared the daylights out of them. It made me laugh but the lady was pissed so the waitress came and shewed the cat away. The same brazen cat came over to us after our table was cleared and jumped on my lap! It then tried to drink my iced tea, which made me laugh. The waitress apologized but I said not to worry and that I was extremely amused. Then the cat strutted about trying to bother other tables. I think we were the most accepting table of this annoying cat. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment